- Up to 5 Gas Sensors: O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2 (Electrochemical)
- Low NOx and Total (NO + NO2) NOx Measurements
- Wireless Remote Printer
- Draft & Differential Pressure Measurement
- Two Channel Thermometer (for stack gas & air temperature)
- External Water Trap Assembly
- Software for Real–Time Data Logging, Graphing, and Reporting
- Wireless Communications with Computer & other Windows Devices
- CO Dilution Auto–Range for Measurements up to 20,000ppm
- Long–Term Monitoring and Data Logging with Internal Memory
- Gas Velocity Measurements with Pitot Tube
- CO2%, Efficiency, & Excess Air Calculations
- Rotating LCD Display
- Light Weight, Durable, & Easy to Transport Design
The E5500 can be configured with low range NOx gas sensors with 0.1 ppm resolution and greater accuracy for low NOx concentration measurements. Total NOx, with direct actual measurements of both NO and NO2, is available with the E5500.
The standard “EGAS” software package includes the ability to save & graph data in realtime in the field with a laptop or in a laboratory with a PC. Communications between the E5500 and a computer are done via wireless Bluetooth communications or USB cable. A Bluetooth module for a computer comes standard with each E5500 gas analyzer. Data from the “EGAS” software can be exported to other spreadsheet programs for more user flexibility to create detailed emissions reports.
The E5500 can have a maximum of five total gas sensors, that are electrochemical type gas sensors. The chart below details each sensor.
Temperature measurements for the flue gas and air as well as the differential temperature are standard features. The differential temperature is used as part of the efficiency calculation.
Draft, Pressure, & Velocity
An internal pressure sensor allows the analyzer to measure pressure and stack draft. With two pressure inputs, a differential pressure can also be measured. Gas velocity can be measured using the differential pressure and an optional Pitot tube.
Sample Conditioning Unit
The Sample Conditioning Unit is mounted directly at the sampling probe exit, where excess moisture rapidly condenses and separates from the gas sample. This minimizes contact of the gases with moisture, which could potentially affect NOX and SO2 measurements.
- External water trap assembly with mounting piece
- Rechargeable battery pack
- 110-240VAC/50-60Hz battery charger
- Stack gas & air temperature measurements
- Draft & differential measurements
- Calculated values for efficiency, excess air, & CO2%
- Internal memory (1000 Tests)
- Real-Time software package with Bluetooth module for PC
- USB communications cable
- Bluetooth Wireless communications
- Protective carrying case
- Calibration certificate
- Operations manual