ECO - Cyclone Filter (CF )
From Other Products
The analysis of the operation of a proved solution widely acceptable in heating industry i.e. a two stage system facilitated development of this dust collection system. The ECO INSTAL designers have elaborated a dust collector known under the market name of CF CYCLONE FILTER.
The dust collector fosters reduction of dust emission to the atmosphere below 100mg/Nm3 at 6% O2.CE/S dust collectors used as the basis for designing the CYCLONE FILTER are characterized by high efficiency, resistance to erosive wear from dust and reduced flow resistance.The combination of CE/S cyclone qualities and the characteristics of our FLAT – BAG filter products encouraged the development of the CF CYCLONE FILTER, a device which is a perfect solution for stoker-fired boilers.
The key advantages of the CYCLONE FILTER comprise:
- low investment and maintenance costs – 50% lower in relation to bag filters and electrofilters,
- high dust collection efficiency below 100 mg/Nm3 at 6% 02.
- long product life,
- ability of partial recirculation of flue gas to the boiler,
- possibility of a two stage implementation of the project:
- I stage — a two stage system incorporating a filter chamber,
- II stage — installation of filter elements, regeneration system and control system.