Eco-Dec - Model Ex 500 Wx - Solvents Recycler
This solvent recovery unit has the following characteristics: CAPACITY 500 litres. INSTALLED POWER 19 kW. SUPPLY VOLTAGE 3x400V+N. DIMENSION HxLxl (mm) 2000x1250x1350. MASS 1000 kg. CYCLE TIME 4 hours. This equipment can be used in the acetone recycling.
A wide range of solvent regenerators that are suitable for recycling all types of solvents, allowing the recovery of residues, which are available in liquid or solid form in the bottom of the regenerator at the end of the recycling cycle.
The process makes it possible to recover 99.9% of the solvent, which is perfectly pure and ready to be reused.
These systems solve the problems of cost, storage and disposal of the solvents used, and drastically reduce the need to purchase new solvents.
We offer a 10-year warranty on the centrepiece of our solvent regenerators: the aluminium alloy heating plate.
The capacities of the EX20 / EX50 / EX150 / EX500 regenerators range from 20 to 500 litres, for a recycling rate of 120 to 3000 litres per day. Regenerators can run simulaneously and the rate is extendable to 10000 liters per day.
Standard regenerators are equipped with:
- A tilting mechanism
- A residue outlet at the back
- Temperature and level probes
- A control box
- The solvent used is poured into the stainless steel tank of the regenerator.
- It is then heated by the Aluminium heating plate.
- When the solvent reaches its boiling point, it goes into the vapour phase, which is naturally collected in the condenser.
- The pure solvent vapour is cooled via a water condenser system allowing optimal heat exchange.
- A 100% pure solvent is harvested and ready to use.
- The residue, also called a contaminant, is recovered in the regenerator tank, either manually or automatically.
- Our unique patented bottom heating system has the following advantages:
- Almost no maintenance
- Very high efficiency
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Significant energy savings
The vacuum system allows the operating temperature to be reduced.