ECO - Model CR HP Series - Low Temperature Vacuum Wastewater Evaporator with Heat Pump
Distillation throughput from 10 to 750 L/hour. Low temperature vacuum evaporator with heat pump, powered with electrical energy.
Derived from the ECO VS-HP series, it is configured for the direct treatment of chromic solutions. Ideal for galvanizing. Made in Titanium and acid-resistant resins. Low temperature vacuum evaporator with heat pump, powered with electrical energy. Detachable boiling vessel, submersed heat exchanger, large manway and sight glass with illuminator, built-in condensation section, full automatic operation with PLC and touch screen. Automatic cleaning.
CR HP series is particularly suitable for:
- oily emulsions, wastewater from vibratory-finishing, exhausted baths
- wastewater from pressure die-casting (release agents, glycols, lubricant oils)
- wastewater from galvanization (chromium, nickel, copper), exhausted baths, eluates
- recycling of exhausted baths
- treatment of all water-based solutions
- En-bloc skid made of austenitic steel.
- Boiling vessel, coated inside with acid resistant resin, fitted with lowside flanged section for the housing of titanium toroidal heat exchanger, complete with manhole and inspection sight glass.
- Digital and analogue control instrument for the automatic monitoring of the system.
- The upper steam condensation side is complete with heat exchanger and cooling circuit.
- All components are made of acid resistant material to enable the functioning of the system even on particularly difficult conditions.
- Automatic circuit for condensate discharge and vacuum generation, composed of centrifugal pump, Venturi ejector, condensate storage and cooling tank, complete with heat exchanger, check valves, digital and analogue control and monitoring instrument.
- The cooling unit features a heat pump made by a main refrigerant unit, complete with process compressor, eco-friendly driven, subcooling battery, heater fans, filters, pressure switches, pressure senders, gas flow indicators, de-super-heater.
- Additional cooling unit complete with auxiliary compressor, control equipment, filters.
- Speed control system for sub-cooling fans (standard from model ECO 3600 CR-HP).
- Automatic circuit for recirculation and discharge of the concentrate, complete with magnetic driven extraction pump, made of acid proof material, pneumatic and manual shut-off valves for taking product samples during processing.
- The automatic discharge function is programmable through an adjustable density control device or by a timer for a complete customization of the process.
- The automatic system is complete with pneumatic valve and rotating nozzle. The circuit releases cleaning agents inside the evaporator: each cycle time can be adjusted from the control panel according to the actual needs.
- SIEMENS PLC control unit and control panel
- Electrical panel in painted sheet, protection IP 54
- Automatic overload cutout for all motors
- 24 volts auxiliary circuit
- Wiring made in flame proof cables
- Level control regulators for tanks and outside reservoirs level.
- Electrically operated heat pump evaporator
- Fully automatic operation (working cycle 24 hours/day without man presence)
- Very compact structure
- Absence of emissions and odors
- No additional installation required
- Total control by PLC
- Immersion heat-exchanger
- Easily accessible upper condensation unit
- Wastewater inlet, distillate and condensate outlet automatically
- Pull-out boiling and condensation chambers
- Main frame and condensation chamber made in stainless steel Aisi 316
- Special material manufacturing on request
- Voltage: 3 x 400 / 50 Hz + neutral