ECO - Model DPM Series - Multiple Effect Vacuum Evaporators with Alternative Energy Source
Distillation throughput from 165 to 1250 l/h. Single or modular multiple effect vacuum evaporator, for the effective concentration of water-based solutions. To be applied whenever alternative source energy are available. It can be powered with hot water, steam, diathermic oil. Ideal to recycle any waste heat and to be combined with alternative source boilers. Suitable for all industries where an extremely limited maintenance is required. Ideal in the die-casting and mechanic industry, heat treatment, eluates from resin regeneration, RO rejects, chemical & pharmaceutical, galvanizing, pickling and surface treatments, leachate.
Detachable boiling vessels with maintenance-friendly tube bundle submersed heat exchangers, large manways and sight glasses with illuminators, condensation with plate exchangers or coolers, full automatic operation with PLC and touch screen. Standard manufacturing in 1.4401/1.4404 (AISI316/316L) or special alloys for hazardous liquids. It can be designed to treat one or different water-based solutions at the same cycle.
- ECO DPM series is particularly suitable for:
- oily emulsions, wastewater from vibratory finishing, exhausted baths
- wastewater from pressure die-casting (release agents, glycols, lubricant oils)
- wastewater from galvanization (chromium, nickel, copper), exhausted baths, eluates
- recycling of exhausted baths
- treatment of foamy liquids
- treatment of water-based solutions
- Modular skid made of austenitic steel, single or multiple effect, with possible extension from 1 up to 3 evaporation modules.
- Horizontal boiling chamber, fitted with external tube-nest heat-exchangers, pullout type.
- The multi-stage version allows the recovery of the latent heat of vaporization, in “cascading” effect, from 1st to stage to next ones, reducing of 1/3 the otherwise required energy.
- Digital and analogue control instrument for the automatic monitoring of the system.
- Circuit for condensate extraction composed by storage and liquid preheating tanks, centrifugal pumps for vacuum generation, Venturi ejector, manual nonreturn valves, digital and analogue control.
- Automatic circuit for the recirculation and discharge of the concentrate, complete with extraction pumps, pneumatic and manual valves, on-off valves for taking product samples during processing.
- The automatic discharge function is programmable through an adjustable density control device or by a timer for a complete customization of the process.
The condensation of the evaporated wastewater happens in closed circuit with the steam passage through a water cooled plate heat exchanger or by cooling tower fitted with air/water heat exchanger.
The automatic system is complete with pneumatic valve and rotating nozzle. The circuit allows the release of cleaning agents inside the evaporator: the wash cycle time can be adjusted from the control panel according to the actual needs.
Automatic system complete with foam formation sensor and variable setting control. The circuit allows the automatic injection of antifoam products inside the evaporator: the quantity of injected antifoam is adjustable by the control panel according to the actual needs.
- Siemens PLC control unit and touch screen control panel
- Electrical panel in painted sheet, protection IP 54
- Automatic overload cutout for all motors
- 24 volts auxiliary circuit
- Wiring made in flame proofs cables
- Level control regulators for tanks and outside reservoirs level.
- Power supply by hot water or steam
- Immersion horizontal heat-exchanger
- Heat exploiting at multiple effect
- Possible recycling of already available heat sources
- Low energy consumption
- Possible addition of evaporation modules without more energy supply
- Limited maintenances
- Wastewater inlet, distillate and condensate outlet automatically operated
- Check by PLC Siemens S7-200 PLC with TP 170 B keyboard
- Pull-out boiling chamber and heat exchangers
- Main frame, pipes and valves made in stainless steel AISI 316 L
- Special corrosion-resistant material upon request
- Possible extension from one up to three modules