ECO - Model DRY HP-C Series - Low Temperature Wastewater Evaporator with Heat Pump and Endless Scraper-Screw
Distillation throughput from 10 to 42 L/hour. Low temperature vacuum evaporator with heat pump, powered with electrical energy able to reach extreme concentration. Specially configured to obtain semi solid concentration and to concentrate fouling wastewater, saline water and high density waters. To be installed wherever an extremely strong concentration is required. Suitable for ZLD installation, food & beverage (electropolished version available on demand), chemical & pharmaceutical, cosmetic, plant extracts and flavourings, galvanizing, gold industry, mechanic industry, heat treatment (quenching and tempering).
Detachable boiling vessel with large front hatch with manhandle, external jacketed heat exchanger, strong endless scraping screw with moto-reducer to strongly move the concentrated product, large manway and sight glass with illuminator, built-in condensation section, full automatic operation with PLC and touch screen, remote control push-bar for the automatic discharge of the concentrate.
Standard manufacturing in 1.4401/1.4404 (AISI316/316L) or special alloys for hazardous liquids.
ECO DRY HP evaporators are suitable for:
- recycling of quenching salts
- softening and recycling of water for blowing out and washing
- recycling of ultrasonic washings, pickles, washbasins
- concentration of extracts and fragrances
- dry and shovelling concentrates
- En-bloc skid made of austenitic steel.
- Boiling chamber, horizontal type, fitted with front door for the concentrate inspection and discharge, complete with inspection sight glass.
- Digital and analogue control instrument for the automatic monitoring of the system.
- High performance heat exchanger, positioned outside the boiling chamber, cast-in lined.
- The concentration level is controlled by end concentration cycle timer.
- Upper condensation steam section, fitted with heat exchanger and cooling circuit.
Automatic circuit for condensate discharge and vacuum generation, composed of centrifugal pump, Venturi ejector, condensate storage and cooling tank, complete with heat exchanger, check valves, digital and analogue control, monitoring instrument.
- The cooling unit features a heat pump made by a main refrigerant unit, complete with process compressor, eco-friendly driven, sub-cooling battery, heater fans, filters, pressure switches, pressure senders, gas flow indicators.
- Additional cooling unit (standard from mod. ECO 750 DRY-HP) complete with auxiliary compressor, control equipment, filters.
- Automatic system complete with foam formation sensor and variable setting control. The circuit allows the automatic injection of antifoam products inside the evaporator: the quantity of injected antifoam is adjustable by the control panel according to the actual needs.
- Siemens PLC control unit and control panel
- Electrical panel in painted sheet, protection IP 54
- Automatic overload cutout for all motors
- 24 volts auxiliary circuit
- Wiring made in flame proof cables
- Level control regulators for tanks and outside reservoirs level.
- Electrically operated heat pump evaporator
- Fully automatic operation (working cycle 24 hours/day without man presence)
- Very compact structure
- Absence of emissions and odors
- No additional installation required
- Total control by PLC
- Saddle-backed lined heat-exchanger
- Front panel for concentrate inspection and extraction
- Wastewater inlet, distillate and condensate outlet automatically operated
- Pull-out boiling and condensation chambers
- Main frame and condensation chamber made in stainless steel Aisi 316
- Special material manufacturing on request
- Voltage: 3 x 400 / 50 Hz + neutral