Eco Physics SupremeLine - Model nCLD 811 M - Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 811 M is the next generation in two-channel emissions monitoring instrumentation. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 811 M is modular designed and allows the continuous and simultaneous analysis of NO, NO2 and NOx in raw exhaust gasses with NOx concentrations ranging from several thousand ppm down to a ppb. Its graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 1 ppm -10’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 1 ppb
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx
When Decimals are Decisive
The nCLD 811 M fulfills the requirements of the automotive industry when it comes to producing reproducible and reliable NOx data. With the heated inlet and the built in automated pressure control system, the analyzer is capable of handling rough samples, such as raw exhaust gas. With a detection limit of 1 ppb, the nCLD 811 M is also suited for analyzing bag samples. The instrument has a broad range of capabilities designed to fit into this state of the art NOx monitor. Furthermore, calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatically with all necessary data available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity for your remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 811 M, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 811 M is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping.
- Emissions test benches
- Testing of burner systems
- Catalyst development
- Engine test cells
- Car production
- Exhaust analysis
- Compact design without any additional space required
- Minimized CO2 and H2O quenching
- Four freely selectable measurement ranges
- Touch screen operation or remote operation
- Analyzer type: dual chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of NO, NO2 and NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 1 ppm – 10’000 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 1 ppb
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.5 ppb
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600-1’200 mbar abs.
- Power required: 650 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 178 mm
- width: 450 mm
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Delivery includes: nCLD 811 M analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- nCLD 811 M: NO, NO2, NOX analyzer
- M – metal converter
- h – hot tubing
- r – electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- V2 – two calibration valves for pressurized calibration (zero & span / 2-3 bar)
- V8 – valve manifold
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.