Eco Physics - Model nCLD 822 CMhr - Modular Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 822 CMhr analyzer is the next generation in high precision nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 822 CMhr is modular designed and capable of simultaneously measuring NO, NO2, NOx, NH3 and NOx-amines from hot and humid gas sources without additional cooler. It features a dual inlet option for assessing two different sources at once. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
Straight From the Source
The nCLD 822 CMhr includes everything that is needed for measuring NO, NO2, NOx, NH3 and NOx-amines in unpreconditioned gas samples. The integrated hot tubing enables the instrument to analyze hot and moist sources and the electro-mechanical bypass system balances out pressure variations occurring in the sample flow. Furthermore, the analyzer is adaptable to numerous non-standardized applications. Dual sample gas inlet is an option that allows the user to measure two different sources simultaneously, enabling comparison of the samples. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatically with all necessary data available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity for your remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 822 CMhr, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 822 CMhr is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle conforms to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 14792).
- Range: 5–5’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.25 ppm
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx, NH3 , NOx – Amines
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges (with dual inlet: two per channel)
- Choice between different types and numbers of converters
- Burners and boilers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx Plants and SCR
- Refining of fuels and lubricants
- Assessment of ammonia slip
- Research and development
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 5–5’000 ppm, with dual sample inlet: two per channel
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.25 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ) *: 0.125 ppm
- Lag-time: <1 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Sample flow rate: 1.2 l/min. (0.5 l/min without pressure regulation)
- Input pressure: 600-1’200 mbar abs.
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Power required: 400 VA (incl. membrane pump and ozone scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-230 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(2x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9 pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”), with molding: 495 mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 21 kg
- Delivery includes: nCLD 822 CMhr analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, manual
- Standard: nCLD 822 CMhr: catalytic converter, metal converter, hot tubing, electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- steel converter
- dual sample inlet
- dual channel NOX/NOX (with metal converter)
- dual channel NOX/NOX (with steel converter)
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.; 0-10 V
- * depending on filter setting