Eco Physics - Model nCLD 822 Mhr - Modular Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 822 Mhr analyzer is the next generation in high precision nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 822 Mhr is modular designed and capable of simultaneously measuring NO, NOx and NO2 from hot and humid gas sources without additional cooler. It features a dual inlet option for assessing two different sources at once. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
When Decimals Are Decisive.
The nCLD 88 p fulfills the requirements of many research groups specializing in detection and monitoring smallest quantities of NO2within less than thirty seconds response time and less than one second lag time. NO2 measurement is accomplished by a sequential detection of NO and NOx by means of the photolytic converter PLC 860. The pre chamber minimizes zero drift and cross sensitivity. This makes it ideally suited for areas with excellent air quality. The photolytic converter PLC 860 can be replaced by the optionally available molybdenum converter. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatic, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 88 p.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 88 p is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle conforms to the standard method for NOX-detection in ambient air (EN 14211).
- Range: 5 ppm –5’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.25 ppm
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges (with dual inlet: two per channel)
- Choice between different types and numbers of converters
- Burners and boilers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx Plants
- Refining of fuels and lubricants
- Tobacco industry
- Research and development
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm –5’000 ppm, with dual sample inlet: two per channel
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.25 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.125 ppm
- Lag-time: <1 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Sample flow rate: 1.2 l/min. (0.5 l/min without pressure regulation)
- Input pressure: 600-1’200 mbar abs.
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Power required: 400 VA (incl. membrane pump and ozone scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-230 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(2x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9 pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”), with molding: 495 mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 21 kg
- Delivery includes: nCLD 822 Mhr analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, manual
- Standard: nCLD 822 Mhr: metal converter, hot tubing, electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- steel converter
- dual sample inlet
- dual channel NOX/NOX
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.; 0-10 V
- *depending on filter setting