ECO PHYSICS - Model nCLD 899 CY - SupremeLine Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 899 CY analyzer is the next generation in high precision nitrogen oxide and NH3 measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 899 CY is modular designed and capable of detecting lowest quantities of NO, NO₂ , NOX , NOX-amines and NH3 in the range of parts per trillion. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 1 ppb – 1’000 ppb
- Min Detectable Concentration: < 0.025 ppb
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx, NH3, NOx – amines
Precise and Reliable
The nCLD 899 CY fulfills the requirements of many research groups specializing in detection and monitoring smallest variations of N-containing compounds, such as NO, NOx, NOx-amines and NH3. NH3 measurement is accomplished by a sequential detection of NOx and NOx-amines. The instruments two converters with distinctive characteristics, measuring the NOx and the total NOx-amines, enable the analyzer to determine the NH3. The pre chambers minimize zero drift and cross sensitivity. This makes it ideally suited for areas with excellent air quality. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatic, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 899 CY.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 899 CY is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle conforms to the standard method for NOX-detection in ambient air (EN 14211).
- Air quality surveillance and personnel safety around petrochemical plants
- Clean room laboratories require reliable and precise gas analysis
- Graphical user interface „GUI“ for individual analyzer operation and data management
- Compact and modular design
- Adaptable measurement ranges
- Remote operation, control and maintenance
- Pre chambers to offset cross sensitivity
- Choice between several types and numbers of converters from 1 to 2 according to the application
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 1 ppb – 1’000 ppb
- Min. detectable concentration*: <0.025 ppb
- Noise at zero point (1σ) *: <0.01 ppb
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range : 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance : 5 – 95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Sample flow rate:
- 0.7 l/min
- 1.2 l/min (bypass regulation)
- Input pressure: ambient externally stabilized within ±3 mbar
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Power required: 500 VA (incl. membrane pump and ozone scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-230 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(2x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (17”), with molding: 495 mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 45 kg (99.2 lb.)
- Delivery includes: nCLD 899 CY analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, manual
- Standard: nCLD 899 CY: pre chambers, catalytic converter, molybdenum converter
- bypass regulation
- valve manifold (4 inlets)
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.; 0-10 V
*depending on filter setting
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.