Eco Physics - Model nCLD EL - Gas Analyzer (fka nCLD 63 M)
From nCLD Economical Line
The nCLD EL is the next generation in single-channel NO/NOX measurement. Unique in speed and precision, the nCLD EL is modular designed and allows the continuous measurement of concentrations in the range of parts per million. The measuring principle complies with international emissions monitoring regulations and its new and intuitive user interface individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- RANGE: 0.5 ppm -500 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.05 ppm
- Parameters: NO / NOx
Precise and Reliable
The nCLD EL with metal converter fulfills the specific requirements for exact and economical monitoring of NO/NOX, in order to ensure compliance with relevant norms and regulations. All necessary data, such as calibration history, instrument status and warning conditions are continuously stored and available anywhere and at any time. The analyzer is designed for either mobile or stationary operation in line with an existing gas preconditioning unit, which ensures quality control as well as staying within threshold values. The calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quickly and automatically, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 7” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD EL.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD EL is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle will conform to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 15267).
- Stack emission measurement
- Surveillance of ship engines
- Operation of boilers and burners
- Gas turbine installations
- Compact and modular design
- Guided touchscreen operation
- Mobile DC operation
- Remote operation, control and maintenance
- Metal or steel converter for NOX detection
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges
- Analyzer type: single chamber CLD for measurement of NO or NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 0.5 ppm -500 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.05 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.025 ppm
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <3 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 0.3 l/min
- Input pressure: ambient externally stabilized within ±3 mbar
- Power required: 300 VA, 250 VA external membrane pump
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lb) without pump
- Delivery includes: nCLD EL analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- Standard: nCLD EL: NO/NOX analyzer with internal metal converter
- steel converter
- toggle mode for NO2 measurement
- inlet filter
- rack mount slides
- HDMI cable
- FTDI-RS232-USB cable
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- 24 V operation incl. DC vacuum pump
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.