Eco Physics - Model nCLD 66 Y - Gas Analyzer
From nCLD Economical Line
The nCLD 66 Y is the next generation in single-channel ambient air monitoring instrumentation. Unique in speed and precision, the nCLD 66 Y is modular designed and capable of sequentially measuring NO, NO2 and NOX. The analyzers expandable capabilities allow assessment of additional nitrogen oxide based parameters. Its graphical user interface also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- RANGE: 50 ppb – 25’000 ppb
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.5 ppb
- PARAMETERS: NO / NOx
Flexible Ambient Air Monitoring
The nCLD 66 Y is the ideal instrument for ambient air monitoring, either installed in racks, fixed monitoring stations or mobile laboratories. Besides the ambient air in the open environment, the analyzer is also suitable for air quality monitoring in production plants and offices (TLV = threshold limit value). The nCLD 66 Y is a single-channel NOX-detector based on a modular principle. The measurement ranges are individually adjustable, the parameters are NO, NO2 and NOX and the instrument’s inlet operates at ambient pressure. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatic while all necessary data is continuously stored and available anywhere and at any time.
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 7” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 66 Y, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 66 Y is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle will conform to the standard method for NOX-detection in ambient air (EN 14211).
- Ambient monitoring in areas with excellent air quality
- Indoor NO2 measurements
- Permanent monitoring of clean room conditions in R&D labs
- Biomedical and pharmaceutical research
- Plant physiological research
- Compact design
- Internal ozone generator and scrubber
- Molybdenum or metal converter for NOX detection
- Four freely selectable measurement ranges
- Operation and control via touchscreen
- Mobile DC operation
- Analyzer type: single chamber CLD for measurement of NO, NO2 or NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 50 ppb –25’000 ppb
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.5 ppb
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.25 ppb
- Lag time: 30 sec (min. toggle interval)
- Rise time (0-90%): <3 sec (single-channel mode)
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 0.1 l/min
- Input pressure: ambient externally stabilized within ±3 mbar
- Power required: 300 VA, 250 VA external membrane pump
- Supply voltage: 100–240 V/50–60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9 pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lb) without pump
- Delivery includes: nCLD 66 Y analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- nCLD 66 Y: NO/NOX analyzer
- internal molydenum converter
- toggle mode for NOX measurement
- inlet filter
- rack mount slides
- inlet filter
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- FTDI-RS232-USB cable
- 24 V operation incl. DC vacuum pump
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.