Eco Physics SupremeLine - Model nCLD 811 CM - Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 811 CM is the next generation in two-channel emissions monitoring instrumentation. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 811 CM is modular designed and allows the continuous analysis of NO, NO2, NOx, NH₃ and NOx-amines in raw exhaust gasses and other samples with NOx concentrations ranging from several thousand ppm down to a ppb. Its graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
Straight from the Source
The nCLD 811 CM fulfills the high requirements of the automotive industry when it comes to generating reproducible and reliable NOx and ammonia data. Furthermore, it is also very well suited for equally difficult measurement tasks. With its heated inlet and automated pressure control, the analyzer is able to handle rough samples, such as raw exhaust gas. The nCLD 811 CM analyzer is optimized for the measurement of N-containing compounds, such as NO, NO2, NH₃, NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and amines. This is the result of an extended range of capabilities designed in this state of the art monitor.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/ her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity for your remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 811 CM, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 811 CM is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping.
- Range: 1 ppm -10’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 1 ppb
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx, NH3, NOx
- Compact design without any additional space required
- Photolytic converter for NO2 detection
- Pre chamber to offset cross sensitivity
- Four freely selectable measurement ranges
- Operation and control via touchscreen
- Emissions test benches
- Catalyst development
- Engine test cells
- Car production
- Exhaust analysis
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 1 ppm -10’000 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 1 ppb
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.5 ppb
- Lag-time: <1 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Sample flow rate: 1.1 l/min.
- Input pressure: 600-1’200 mbar abs.
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Power required: 650 VA maximum (Startup) and 320 VA in operation
- Supply voltage: 100-230 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(2x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 178 mm (7”)
- width: 450 mm (19”), with molding: 495 mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 21 kg
- Delivery includes: nCLD 811 M analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, manual
- Standard: nCLD 811 M: catalytic and metal converter, hot tubing, electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- Valve manifold
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.; 0-10 V
- *depending on filter setting