Eco Physics SupremeLine - Model nCLD 899 Y - Trace Gas Analyzer
From nCLD Supreme Line
The nCLD 899 Y analyzer is the next generation in high precision nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 899 Y is modular designed and capable of detecting lowest quantities of NO, NOx and NO2 in the range of parts per trillion. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 1 ppb – 1’000 ppb
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: less than 0.025 ppb
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx
Convenient and Highly Precise
The nCLD 899 Y fulfills the requirements of many research groups specializing in detection and monitoring smallest variations of N-containing compounds, such as NO, NO2 and NOX. The lag time depends on the settings of the pre chambers, that reduce zero drift and cross sensitivity. It can be reduced to an absolute minimum. The fully revised detector-block, the enhanced gas flow paths and the improved pressure as well as temperature independence of the nCLD Series lift overall stability and reliability to a new level. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatic with all necessary data, including calibration history and status reports, stored continuously.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/ her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 899 Y, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
- Eddy covariance
- Background monitoring
- Flux measurements
- Long range transport
- Tropospheric research
- Certification and calibration
- Four freely adaptable measurement ranges
- Remote operation, control and maintenance
- Pre chamber to offset cross sensitivity
- Expandable to CraNOx II
- Analyzer type: dual chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of NO, NO2, NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 1 ppb – 1000 ppb
- Min. detectable concentration*: <0.025 ppb
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: <0.01 ppb
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600-1’200 mbar abs.
- O2 use for O3 generator: 100 ml/min, pressurized 2-3 bar
- Power required: 650 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 178 mm
- width: 450 mm
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm
- Weight: 42 kg
- Delivery includes: nCLD 899 Y analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, HDMI adapter
- nCLD 899 Y: NO, NO2, NOX analyzer
- Y – molybdenum converter
- p – pre chambers
- V2 – two calibration valves for pressurized calibration (zero & span / 2-3 bar)
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.