EcoMatting - Model EM - Biodegradable Erosion Control Matting
EcoMatting is 100% Biodegradable Geotextile Coir Erosion Control Matting used for Slope Stabilization & Erosion Control and Sediment Control. Coir matting is an excellent way to prevent slope erosion. All of our coir matting comes with spec sheets and is approved in several states and jurisdictions. Coir is an excellen t growth medium. Coir has a neutral pH and has excellent moisture retention. No plastic netting that can get caught in lawnmower blades or tires. Our erosion control matting is made from the highest quality long coir hairs that won’t fall apart, insuring your project will maintain it’s effectiveness.
- Simply prepare the slope, apply your seed & install the coir matting. Vegatation grows through fabric.
- Will fully biodegrade in 3-5 years leaving no plastic material behind.
- Used for Erosion & Sediment Control, Slope/Bank Stabilization and Seeding Projects
- Available in Rolls – 120 sq/yd (6.6’ x 164’)
- Available Densities: 400 gr/m2 , 700 gr/m2 and 900 gr/m2