EcoSafe - Model A1T - 1- door Large Sheet Steel Safety Cabinet
Possibility to separate the dangerous product families. Modulable solution for the storage of your chemicals. Inside equipments of the different compartments following your needs. Possibility to join the different models together (except AB56 model; only A1T, A2T, A3T and A4T can be joined together).
- In compliance with the health regulation articles (R.5132-66 & R.5132-68) and with the recommendations of the National Institute of Research and Safety at work.
- Large warning labels in compliance with ISO 3864, NF X08.003 norm and the European directive 92/58/CEE.
- Possibility to segregate the dangerous product families (in compliance with the National Institute of Research and Safety at work).
- Modular solution for the storage of your chemicals.
- Individual equipments of the different compartments following your needs.
- Possibility to join the different modules together.
- Supplied with “Toxic”, “Flammable”, “Harmful” or “Acid” large warning labels following your needs (to stick on according to your storage).
- One large Sliding drawer per module allowing easy access of the products from both sides and insuring visibility.
- Strong rubber wheels easing the opening of the door while insuring the steadiness of the cabinet.
- Built in steel 10/10th.
- White epoxy paint RAL 9010.
- Steel retention shelves (height: 30 mm) adjustable in height.
- High and low vents Ø 100mm outlet for possible external connection.
- Handling door(s) with key locking.
- Per module : one large sliding drawer on rails.
- Additional steel retention shelf (ref. ES1T).
- Protection shelf in PVC (ref. ESP1T).
- PVC equipment for acid compartment including PVC protection shelves and PVC retention tank (ref. CAP1T).
- Industrial absorbent mat (ref. JP 10).