Ecotech - Model 9400TP - Termination Panel
The Ecotech 9400TP Termination Panel is used when analog or digital signals need to be taken from monitoring equipment that does not have RS232 outputs. The Termination Panel has 16 analogue input channels or eight differential analogue inputs, eight digital inputs and eight digital outputs. The analog inputs are typically used for connecting to instruments that provide their readings using a 0 to 5V output such as wind direction or temperature sensors. The digital outputs can be used to control various dilution calibrators or indicate alarm conditions and the digital inputs are used to record alarms from instruments, calibrators and out of service status inputs.
- Upgradeable with 12v power supply (for use with low power data loggers).
- 48 numbered screw terminals that can be used for a variety of functions.
- Can be either rack mounted (19’) or used as a bench unit.
- 16 analogue input channels or eight differential analogue inputs.
- ± 10V range.
- 16 bit resolution analogue to digital converter (±3mV).
- 13 Frequency/Counter inputs.
- Eight digital outputs, (four optically isolated).
- Eight digital inputs, (four optically isolated).
- Lightning protection on analogue and frequency inputs.
- Jumper configurable digital inputs and outputs.
- Interfaces directly to existing Ecotech 9400DAS and WinAQMS data loggers using one RS232 cable.
- Optically isolated RS232 serial interface.
- Operates from a single 12V supply or from the WINAQMS Datalogger (port TPIM) or the 9400DAS (Port 4, 5 & 6). Power supply has a floating ground.
- Jumpers have user definable addresses so that up to eight 9400TPIMs can be ‘daisy chained’ together for expansion up to 128 analogue channels.