Ecotest CADMIUM - Model DKS-02PN - Search Alarm Dosimete
From Handheld Detection
High-sensitivity device intended to detect and localize radioactive and nuclear materials by their external gamma and neutron radiation. It is widely used by the Border Guard Service and environmental inspections to prevent illicit transfer of radioactive materials across the state borders.
- Complies with ANSI 42.32 & 42.33 standards
- State Sanitary-Epidemiological Conclusion # 05.03.02-04/66342 of June 21, 2011
- ТУ У 33.2-22362867-023:2011
- New generation high sensitivity CsI scintillation detectors of gamma and LiI of neutron radiation with solid state (silicon) photomultiplier.
- Color display with high resolution.
- Integrated GPS/GLONASS-receiver.
- No “microphone effect”.
- High thermal stability.
- Audio and vibration alarm of threshold levels exceeding.
- Threshold alarm system with four independent threshold levels:
- search threshold level (threshold level of count rate from the detector photon and neutron ionizing radiation);
- safety threshold level (threshold level of photon ionizing radiation DER);
- accumulated dose threshold level.
- Light color alarm (indication) of threshold levels exceeding (gamma radiation – red color, neutron – blue) and visual alarm on the side of the device.
- The dosimeter communicates with a PC via USB-port.
- Powered by built-in lithium polymer storage battery that can be charged via USB-cable.
- Ingress protection rating IP67.
- Search (detect and localize) for radioactive and nuclear materials by their external gamma and neutron radiation.
- Measurement of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Indication of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of neutron radiation.
- Measurement of ambient dose equivalent (DE) of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Determination of gamma, X-ray and neutron radiation intensity.