ECPT - Top Discharge Evaporative Cooler
This cooler is based on the ECPD unit and is designed for installation where a down discharge unit is either unsuitable or inconvenient.This unit is particularly suited to ground level installations allowing easy access for maintenance.The use of a top discharge unit can often avoid excessive ductwork and can minimise bends which can often affect the performance of a cooler. Use of a top discharge cooler can also make maintenance of the units easier - as they are often easier to reach particularly when they are mounted on the side of a building.
The cooler has a nominally rated air flow of 14,000m3hr and can cover a 250sqm area or a 35kW load from just 1.5kW of electricity.
Control - A wall control is supplied with the cooler which is fully connectable to any existing BMS system. This is normally connected to a thermostat to give automatic control. There is also a facility to connect to a timer, humidistat and fire alarm contact. An internal relay is also available to drive an external fan. The controller provides an integrated commissioning and maintenance cleaning sequence which provides a fault alarm code.
For more details on control please visit our control section.
Water Control - A patented water control system using a 4 probe system prevents excess water usage and ensures that the tank is drained completely to prevent the build-up of bacteria in the sump.
The ECPT is classed as LOW risk with regards to Legionella but in line with health and safety regulations a full legionella risk assessment can be provided when the units are commissioned should this be required.
- Size - height 1060 mm, length 1150mm width 1150mm
- Volume - 1.3m3
- Duct - length 645mm x width 645mm
- Weight - dry 55kg , operating 92kg
- Cabinet - injection moulded from polypropylene, UV stabilised and corrosion free
- Electrical requirement - 240v 50Hz. 12Amp start 8A running. An external isolator is fitted as standard.
- Water requirement - mains water supply minimum 1 bar max 7 bar. Minimum supply 500L/hr
- Flow Rate - nominally rated at 14,000m3hr
- Electrical supply - 240v50Hz 12A start 8A running
- Warranty - two years parts only warranty subject to the cooler being maintained by EcoCooling approved service engineers.
- Colour - units can be colour coated to any RAL number