Model EF-011 - Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate
From Cleaning Solutions
Is a one step detergent disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors, Is a concentrated hospital use disinfectant, Has demonstrated virucidal efficacy against Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) on hard inanimate, environmental surfaces.
- Is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate, environmental surfaces including floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile and plastic surfaces,
- Is a no rinse disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor saving step,
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, leaving bathrooms and kitchens clean and fresh smelling,
- Is an economical concentrate that can be used with a mop and bucket, hand pump trigger sprayer, low pressure coarse sprayer or sponge,
- EPA registration No: 1839-95-89954
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This product is not for use on critical and semi-critical medical device surfaces.
DISINFECTION - To disinfect inanimate, hard, non-porous surfaces add 2 ounces of Disinfectant Cleaner and Deodorizer per gallon of water. Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump trigger sprayer or low pressure coarse sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning step is required. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
DANGER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear goggles or face shield, rubber gloves, and protective clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans or other waters unless in accordance with the requirements of a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and the permitting authority has been notified in writing prior to discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product to sewer systems without previously notifying the local sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance contact your State Water Board or Regional Office of the EPA.
Contains no phosphorous.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
DO NOT CONTAMINATE WATER, FOOD, OR FEED BY STORAGE OR DISPOSAL.
PESTICIDE STORAGE - Store in a dry place no lower in temperature than 50°F or higher than 120°F.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL - Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill the container. Offer for recycling, if available. Triple rinse container promptly after emptying.
- Physical State: Liquid
- Freezing Point: 32°F
- Boiling Point: 212°F
- Soluble in Water: Soluble
- Appearance: Clear Foamy Solution
- Color: Clear Blue Solution
- Odor: N/A
- Specific Gravity: 8.661
- Evaporation Rate: Slower than Ethyl Ether
- pH: 11.7 (13% solids in aqueous medium)
- Aquatic Toxicity: LC-50/96 Rainbow Trout: 5,000ppm
- Handling: Keep lid on containers when not in use. Wipe up spills promptly. Keep off of skin and out of eyes. Use standard industrial good practices.
- Storage: Keep lid on containers when not in use. Wipe up spills promptly.
- Stability and Reactivity: Stable
- Conditions of Instability: None
- Incompatibility with Various Substances: Oxidizers, acids
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Oxides of Carbon, Nitrogen
- Hazardous Polymerization: Cannot occur