Model EF-061 - EF-064 - Industrial Odor Control
From Industrial Solutions
Many wastewater odor control problems originate from bacterial activity within waste streams, which if left untreated, may lead to releases of hydrogen sulfide gases into the surrounding community. These releases can result in Odor Complaints to system operators. Utilizing Earth First's patented Odor Control technology, our product quickly and effectively reduces hydrogen sulfide levels in sewer transport systems, lift stations, headworks and any other enclosed space where the amount of available oxygen is limited. Our product provides superior results in solving the toughest liquid and vapor phase odor problems.
- Immediately Reduces H2S Levels
- Provides Powerful Odor Control
- Works on Liquid & Vapor Phase Odors
- Easy to Apply
- Non-Toxic & Biodegradable
- Physical State: Clear, medium viscosity liquid
- Freezing Point: ND
- Boiling Point: 225°F
- Soluble in Water: Soluble
- Appearance: Clear Foamy Solution
- Color: Amber
- Odor: Fruity/slight amine
- Specific Gravity: 1.03
- Evaporation Rate: Slow
- pH: 10-11 approx.
- Aquatic Toxicity: LC-50/96 Rainbow Trout: 5,000ppm
Handling & Stability
- Handling: Keep lid on containers when not in use. Wipe up spills promptly. Keep off of skin and out of eyes. Use standard industrial good practices.
- Storage: Keep lid on containers when not in use. Wipe up spills promptly.
- Stability and Reactivity: Stable
- Conditions of Instability: None
- Incompatibility with Various Substances: Oxidizers, acids
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Oxides of Carbon, Nitrogen
- Hazardous Polymerization: Cannot occur