Model EF-101 - Oven Hood Degreaser & Cleaner
From Cleaning Solutions
Earth First's Oven Hood Degreaser & Cleaner's dual strength formula allows for deep cleaning of greasy soils found in oven and restaurant hoods and provides excellent grease cutting capability on oven, cooktops, equipment, and fryer surfaces. Our low foaming product is ideal for cleaning the grit, grime and grease from fan blades, vents, screens and hoods without the use of heavy alkaline builders and will not contribute to VOC's. EF-101 is non-toxic, biodegradable, uses no caustics and is safe to use on all foodservice surfaces.
- Heavy Duty Degreaser & Cleaner
- Ideal for Hood & Vent Degreasing
- Low Foaming
- Will NOT Contribute VOC's
- Safe & Easy to Apply
- For Oven/HoodDegreasing & Cleaning:
- For Light Grease & Soil build-up Apply product dilution 5 to 1, allow time for product to penetrate, wipe product with residuals off.
- For Medium Grease & Soil build-up Apply product dilution 7 to 1, allow time for product to penetrate, wipe product with residuals off.
- For Heavy Grease & Soil build-up Apply product dilution 10 to 1, allow time for product to penetrate, wipe product with residuals off.
- Physical State: Liquid
- Freezing Point: 213°F
- Boiling Point: 212°F
- Soluble in Water: Soluble
- Appearance: Clear Foamy Solution
- Color: Clear, Amber Liquid with Medium viscosity
- Odor:Fruity/Slightly amine
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Evaporation Rate: Slower than Ethyl Ether
- pH: pH 10-11 approx.
- Aquatic Toxicity: LC-50/96 Rainbow Trout: 5,000ppm
- Handling: Keep lid on containers when not in use. Wipe up spills promptly. Keep off of skin and out of eyes. Use standard industrial good practices.
- Storage: Keep lid on containers when not in use. Wipe up spills promptly.
- Stability and Reactivity: Stable
- Conditions of Instability: None
- Incompatibility with Various Substances: Oxidizers, acids
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Oxides of Carbon, Nitrogen
- Hazardous Polymerization: Cannot occur