Model EFCT SERIES - Housings Vessels
Housings are constructed from a proprietary fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) barrel manufactured comprised of a flexible fatigue resistant vinyl ester resin. Internals are constructed of PVC. Externals are constructed of aluminum and 303 stainless steel (316 grade optional). Buna O-rings are standard. All housings can be customized for specific uses.Construction allows for easy disassembly for cleaning or parts replacement. All wetted materials meet the FDA CFR Title 21 requirements.
The following flow rates are suggested for standard use, though significantly higher rates may be obtained with corresponding pressure drop.
- Designed to ASME Code, Section X standards
- Pressure Rating - Maximum use pressure 150 PSI at 150º F
- Hydrostatically pressure tested to 300 PSI, design pressure of 900 PSI
- Corrosion resistance - compatible with fluids in the PH range of 2-13
- Standard 4' socket inlet/outlet
- Standard 1/4' NPT vent