Eijkelkamp - Model 01.02.03.07.B - Edelman, Bottom, Sand Type, Bay, Ø7 cm
The typical design of the Edelman auger allows for a minimum of friction during penetration into the soil, and the extraction of the auger from the soil, which means less physical effort. To achieve optimal results, the auger type should be chosen in respect of the soil type in question.
- High tensile strength forged auger bodies
- Perfect auger body shapes for optimal drilling
- Non toxic steel for all types of analyses
- Rapid connectible extension rods
- Leave augers to air-dry after use
- Decontaminate with soap
- One man operated until 10 m depth
This type of Edelman auger is suitable for moderately cohesive soils, such as sandy soils. The elongated, twisted bit ensures easy entering. The blades of the sand type are broader than those of the combination type allowing a good hold of the soil.
This auger is available in several diameters, and/or various connections.
Divisible augers are manufactured with the standard bayonet connection or a conical screw thread connection.