Eijkelkamp - Model 01.02.04.07.B - Edelman, Bott., Coarse Sand, Bay, Ø7 Cm
The typical design of the Edelman auger allows for a minimum of friction during penetration into the soil, and the extraction of the auger from the soil, which means less physical effort. To achieve optimal results, the auger type should be chosen in respect of the soil type in question.
- High tensile strength forged auger bodies
- Perfect auger body shapes for optimal drilling
- Non toxic steel for all types of analyses
- Rapid connectible extension rods
- Leave augers to air-dry after use
- Decontaminate with soap
- One man operated until 10 m depth
This auger is based on the sand type but the blades have extra wings thus forming an almost closed auger that will firmly keep hold of loose soils such as coarse sand or very dry sandy soils.
This auger is available in several diameters, and/or various connections.
Divisible augers are manufactured with the standard bayonet connection or a conical screw thread connection.