Eijkelkamp - Model 15.09 - Standard Heavy Lifting Set
The heavy lifting set is usually used in combination with heavier (hand-operated) drilling equipment for water wells. The tripod and the winch are used, among other things, for lowering and lifting drilling equipment (e.g. the bailer), or for removing the casing tubes.
- Complete sets.
- Light-weight aluminium tripods.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to transport.
- Require virtually no maintenance.
- More efficient use of manpower and equipment.
The complete set includes: an aluminium tripod (18 kN) with snatch block, an extra snatch block, a set of step supports which are to be fixed to one of the legs of the tripod, a hand-operated winch (20 kN) for strenuous work with load-brake and free-fall facility, steel cable, and two mechanical jacks.
N.B.: The tripod and the winch are also available as separate items in the program of Eijkelkamp Soil & Water.
- As a tool in performing deeper hand drillings or for drilling with heavier drilling equipment.
- For removing casing tubes and lowering/lifting drilling equipment.
- For the installation of water wells and submersible pumps.
- General hoisting activities.