Elabscience - Model ATP -E-BC-K157-S - Colorimetric Assay Kit
Creatine Kinase catalyzes adenosine triphosphate and creatine to produce creatine phosphate, then detected by phosphomolybdic acid colorimetry.
- Synonyms ATP
- Sample type tissue,cells
- Sensitivity 0.01 mmol/L
- Detection range 0.01-1.5 mmol/L
- Detection method Colorimetric method
- Assay type Quantitative
- Assay time 70 min
- Precision Average inter-assay CV: 9.3%Average intra-assay CV: 3.6%
- Other instruments required Micropipettor, Incubator, Water bath, Vortex mixer, Centrifuge
- Other reagents required Deionized water, Normal saline (0.9% NaCl)
- Storage Reagent 3: -20℃, others: 2-8℃
- Valid period 3 months
It is recommended to take 2~3 samples with expected large difference to do pre-experiment before formal experiment and dilute the sample according to the result of the pre-experiment and the detection range (0.01-1.5 mmol/L).
The recommended dilution factor for different samples is as follows (for reference only):