Elcometer - Model 410 - Anemometer
The Elcometer 410 Anemometer is a portable, pocket size instrument for taking accurate readings of wind speed. The lightweight impeller with high precision jewel bearings provides very accurate airflow measurements even at low speeds. The anemometer's impeller can easily be replaced without the need to return the unit to Elcometer. The wind speed can be displayed in various measurement units; indicating current speed, maximum speed or average speed.
Rugged and durable: the Elcometer Anemometer is made from high impact injection moulded plastic and corrosion resistant materials.
Waterproof: Waterproof equivalent to IP67 with fully sealed electronics. Will also floatin water if dropped.
Clear LCD Display: Easy to read, large 9mm digits.
Choice of measurement units:
Kilometres per hour
Metres per second
Miles per hour
Feet per minute
- Functions Current wind speed (3 second average); Average speed since power on (AVG); Maximum 3 second gust since power on (MAX); Data Hold
- Measurement Units Knots (kt), metres per second (m/s), kilometres per hour (km/h), miles per hour (mph), feet per minute (ft/min) and Beaufort Force (B)
- Operating Range 0.4m/s to 60m/s (0.8 to 135.0mph)
- Specification Range 0.4m/s to 40m/s (0.8 to 89.0mph)
- On-axis Accuracy* ±3% of reading or least significant digit, whichever is the greater
- Off-axis Response -1% at 5º, -2% at 10º, -3% at 15º
- Calibration Drift Resolution 0.1 kt, m/s, km/h, mph. 1 ft/min below 1999 ft/min, 10 ft/min above 2000 ft/min. 1 Beaufort (0 to 12)
- Operating Temperature -10ºC to +55ºC (14ºF to 131ºF)
- Storage Temperature -30ºC to +60ºC (-22ºF to 140ºF)
- Power Supply 1 x CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell
- Battery Life Approximately 300 hours
- Auto Switch Off 45 minutes after last key press
- Dimensions Instrument Only: 122 x 42 x 20mm (4.8 x 1.6 x 0.8'), Instrument and Protective Cover: 122 x 46 x 26mm (4.8 x 1.8 x 1')
- Weight Instrument Only: 65g (2.3oz)
- Instrument and Protective Cover: 102g (3.6oz)
- Packing List Elcometer 410 Anemometer, protective cover, lanyard, 1 x CR2032 battery and operating instructions.