Ideal Usage: Removing water and handling solids up to 3.15' when electric power source is available.
Removing water and handling solids up to 3.15' when electric power source is available.
Around the clock unattended operation. User-friendly. Quiet operation. Lower labor costs.
- Suction Size: –
- Discharge Size: 3' – 10'
- Max Flow Range: 100 gpm – 5,000 gpm
- Suction Lift: N/A
- Max Shut Off Head Range: Up to 375'
- Max Solids Size: 3/8' – 4'
- Max Operating Temp: 100º F – 120º F
- Voltage: Electric; 115/230/460 volts
- Run Time per Full Tank: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: N/A
- Operating Speed: Typically 1,800 rpm or 3,600 rpm
- Weight: 30 lbs – 1,500 lbs
- Standard Mount: N/A
- Prime Mover: N/A
- Casing Material: Cast iron, aluminum and stainless steel
- Seal Type: Tandem, oil lubricated.
- Safety Features: Circuit breaker and motor overload protection in NEMA.