Electrical Control Panel
Our electrical capabilities are all part of the package, and far exceed our customer's expectations. We support our customers' specific electrical specifications needs, handling everything from control panels to aftermarket retrofits, and whatever falls in between. We cater to our Wet Surface Air Cooler (WSAC®) customers and their complex engineered-by-design units, as well as our Kathabar customers, which require the same solid expertise, and attention to detail we are recognized for. We are here to help - our capabilities are endless!
- Niagara/Kathabar standard controls
- Projects with no customer specifications
- Designs are safe, cost effective, and reliable
- Customer specification controls
- Projects with full or partial customer specifications
- Quoted, designed, and built to specification
- Our PLC capabilities are limitless, please specify at time of quotation.
- Niagara/Kathabar standard PLC's include:
Niagara/Kathabar builds to customer specification and has experience with but is not limited to the following:
- UL, cUL, CSA, ATEX, IECex
- Domestic and International hazardous area installations (Class I Divisions I and II or equivalents)
Niagara/Kathabar uses electrical instrumentation that keeps cost down while providing reliability as a standard, but we are capable of using any customer specified instrumentation. Please specify your needs at time of quotation.
All control systems are fully tested in the factory to assure efficient installation and commissioning by our qualified technicians. Niagara/Kathabar will work with your specific quality needs and documentation upon request.
Pre-wiring: (small fabricated units -big value add to customers)
Niagara/Kathabar can wire all electrical components to a pre-mounted control panel or junction box to save wiring in the field. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please inquire at time of quotation. (Note that for larger equipment that ships in pieces, prewire may not be feasible)
Aftermarket retrofits and customer support:
Niagara/Kathabar supports all legacy installations of equipment. In the event that electrical instrumentation and controls become obsolete and replacement is needed we are here to help you and can retrofit all instrumentation and controls to our current standards as needed.