GWT - Electrocoagulation Wastewater Reuse Technology
Electrocoagulation is a specialized coagulation technology utilizing electrical energy. This electrolysis process utilizes methods that precipitate out large quantities of contaminants in a single operation. This Genesis Water Technologies electrocoagulation wastewater treatment technology is the distinct economical and environmental choice for industrial, commercial, and domestic wastewater treatment. Genesis Water Technologies is devoted to providing advanced, innovative modular electrocoagulation wastewater treatment solutions specifically designed for gray water and wastewater reuse for industrial and municipal applications.
Using this advanced technology, we are able to assist our clients in removing or significantly reducing:
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids)
- Organics including arsenic, volatile and colloidal organic particulate including silica.
- Emulsified Oils & Hydrocarbons
- Heavy metals including chromium 6, fluoride, lead, and selenium among others.
- Bacteria, viruses, cysts and parasites.
- Odor causing compounds such as hydrogen sulfide.
- Hardness minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
GWT specialized electrocoagulation wastewater treatment solutions are designed, engineered, built, and integrated into an optimized treatment process including pre and post treatment to solve our client’s specific needs.
- Continuous Automatic Control with optimized electrodes based on source water contamination.
- Cleaning cycle to extend electrode performance.
- Optimized power consumption based on water quality.
- Low sludge production that is easily dewatered and used for agriculture or safely disposed.
- Low maintenance costs typically 50% or higher cost savings versus chemical coagulation processes.
- Modular Requiring Less Occupied Space
- Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly
In working with our clients, local reps and EPC partners worldwide, GWT designs and builds complete custom-built integrated electrocoagulation wastewater treatment solutions to meet the challenging water quality issues that our clients face.
These integrated solutions have specific applications in the following industries:
- Energy (including petrochemical, power generation and oil & gas production)
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Municipal Waste Water
- General Manufacturing
Modular System Solutions available from 10 GPM (38 LPM) and scalable to millions of gallons per day.
GWT can also provide electrocoagulation solutions to be integrated into existing systems for water reuse, and domestic or industrial waste water applications in order to optimize the water quality and reduce waste water discharge to meet regulatory requirements or as part of a combined Zero liquid discharge (ZLD) client goal.