Measuring stub pipe with Nominal Diameter from 15 to 1600mm.Measuring range: 0 ÷ 10m/s, Accuracy: ± 0.2 % of measured value with velocity of the fluid > 0,2m/s.Materials: Internal tube: stainless steel AISI304; Connecting flange: carbon steel; Internal lining:PTFE for diameter >DN 100 in food compliant ebonite. Electrodes: Hastelloy C (Titanium, Tantalium or platinum upon request) Housing protection: IP67 (compact) – ( on request IP68 - only for remote versions sensor ).
Electronic Converter (separate version upon request)
- Electronic converter made of die-cast aluminium, available for compact or separated version. In compact version it is possible to rotate of 90° the converter without disassembly. The converter has two digital outputs, one of which usable as maximum/minimum flow rate alarm, empty tube, inverse flow rate or dosing control. Possibility of using flow meter as dosing unit for any entity of liquid.
- 2 rows 16 characters Backlight LCD display. Repeatability 0,1% of the measured value.
- Analogue output: 4÷20mA (0÷800 Ohm).
- Digital output for counter repetition or frequency proportional to the instantaneous flow rate.
- RS 485 interface
- Environment condition: Ambient temperature: -20÷+60°C.
- Power supply 90...264V (upon request 24Vcc).