Eliminator - High Capacity Bladder Pump
From Product Recovery
The Eliminator is a high capacity bladder pump designed for LNAPL and DNAPL. It’s also used to handle viscous contaminants, such as crude oil.
The Eliminator™ is a high capacity bladder pump designed for LNAPL and DNAPL. It’s also used to handle viscous contaminants, such as crude oil. How it works: When the bladder is squeezed from the outside by the compressed air, fluid within the bladder is forced out through a check valve at the top of the pump. Then, when the air pressure around the bladder is exhausted, the bladder expands, resuming its original shape. This pulls fluid into the bladder through either the top or bottom inlet, depending on the pump inlet configuration.
- A bladder of PTFE or elastomer is used to isolate pump air supply from pumped liquid.
- As a result, there is no contact between the air and the contaminated fluids inside the bladder and, therefore, no emissions of potentially contaminated air.
- Reliable top-inlet skimming or bottom-inlet pumping
- A wide range of accessories are available, including “roving” well caps to allow accurate pump inlet positioning and bladder replacement kits for easy field maintenance.
- Powered by compressed air that requires an external timer-based controller to control the air cycling ON and OFF switch to the bladder pump.
- Available for 2” (50 mm) and 4” (100 mm) wells or larger.
- 100 percent air-powered operation
- No contact between drive air and contaminated fluids
- Effective skimming of viscous hydrocarbons, such as crude oil
- Simple flow optimization: rugged, dependable pumps and controllers (the solar/AC powered C100M and the all-pneumatic L360) deliver reliable operation without needing frequent attention or repair.
- DOD – DOE Sites
- Remediation Sites
- Oil Refineries and Petrochemical
- Industrial Sites