ELISA - Detection Kits
ELISA kits for the detection of GMO and transgenic plant traits. Agdia Biofords’ ELISA test kits are complete kits that contain all the materials necessary to perform an ELISA protocol. Most importantly, our kits include precoated plates which save time and offer extraordinary stability. Kits are available in three sizes, 96, 288, and 480 testwells.
- Powdered sample extraction buffer
- Antibody-coated, 96 testwell, break-apart microtiter plates
- Conjugated antibody and diluent
- Wash buffer
- Substrate materials
- Peroxidase kits include OPD sticks and buffer
- Alkaline phosphatase kits include PNP tablets and buffer
Positive and Negative Controls on demand if available:
Positive and negative controls consist of lyophilized and treated plant extracts. Each control vial will reconstitute to 2ml. When ordering negative controls, please specify a plant host.
Possible test format : Double Antibody Sandwich (DAS-ELISA), Triple Antibody Sandwich (TAS-ELISA) or Antigen Coated Plate (ACP).
Coated antibody and conjugate antibody: polyclonal or monoclonal.