Elite Hotbus - Model T500 - Hazard Monitoring System
The T500 Elite Hotbus is a serial communications system designed to monitor up to 256 sensors for combined belt alignment, belt speed, continuous bearing temperature, pulley alignment, level indication (bin / silo) and plug conditions on bucket elevators and conveyors. With automatic machine shutdown capability and PLC / PC compatibility, this advanced microprocessor based system offers low cost installation, versatility and easy system expansion. Complete system data is available with HazardMon.com.
HazardMon.com is a secure cloud based hazard monitoring solution providing status notifications and data logging for bucket elevators and conveyors. Live system status, graphs and historical data can be viewed on any web-enabled device (smartphone, tablet PC, desktop or laptop computer). Emails can be sent to notify users whenever a change in the system's health is detected. An automated maintenance feature allows site operators to verify that all sensors on the system are operational and working correctly.
- Designed for Multiple Elevator Legs or Conveyors
- Monitors: Belt Speed, Belt Alignment, Bearing Temperature, Pulley Alignment, Bin/Silo Level Indication & Plug Conditions
- Serial Network System, Accepts Inputs from 256 Sensors
- LCD Displays System Status
- HazardMon.com Cloud Based Monitoring