eloclear - Robust Food Factory Hygiene Cleaning System
eloclear is a professional food industry biocide for use as a cleaning solution and a terminal disinfectant. Terminal disinfection is commonly used to kill microbes and control the spread of infections. eloclear provides a robust measure for cleaning processing equipment and surfaces in food factories.
- Passes independent laboratory efficacy tests in clean and dirty test conditions
- Effectively combats E. coli, S. aureus, Norovirus, A. brasiliensis, C. difficile and MRSA
- Simultaneously removes debris, cleans and disinfects in one step
- Does not require equipment to be soaked
Scrupulous hygiene on the cutting line of an abattoir and meat processing facility is vital, but it can be time consuming and expensive to undertake. However, the waste water is significantly contaminated with chemical waste and cannot be disposed of through the mains drains. If less water and power can be used with no compromise to safety, then that is attractive from a commercial and environmental perspective.
- Food factories and processing plants
- Food factory equipment including trays, racks and buckets where cross-contamination of food must be avoided and food safety is vital
eloclear is effective against yeasts, gram positive and gram negative bacteria, fungi and viruses, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Norovirus, Aspergillus brasiliensis, Clostridium difficile and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Campylobacter jejuni, Salmonella typhimurium,Yersinia enterocolitica, Listeria monocytogenes and Escherichia coli (E. coli) 0157:H7 *.
It has a rapid and effective microbial kill of 99.999% of germs and removes raw and cooked protein, fats, oils and grease residues.
One of our highly innovative electrolysed water products, it has environmental advantages over traditional methods of cleaning using chemicals. It is an alternative to Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QACs).
Saves time – highly effective, it can reduce steps in your cleaning programme
Saves water – it cuts through grease and dirt effectively first time
Saves energy – eloclear replaces hot washing
Powerfully removes protein, fats, oils and grease residues so your food factory equipment can be used again quickly
Find Out More
To discuss a solution for your particular food industry hygiene requirements, please contact us.
How can eloclear be used to protect your workforce and customers’ safety? See Applications below.Maximising Food Safety
Our electrolysed water (EW) solutions address the key challenge of eradicating Listeria monocytogenes as well as other common post-harvest microbial contaminants. They can be applied by washing, spraying and/or fogging both […]
Ozo Innovations understands the importance of regulatory compliance to our clients’ businesses as well as our own. Therefore, we ensure that our products are fully compliant before we put them on the market.
For the purpose of compliance with the European Biocide Regulation of in situ generated biocides, we are members of the ECA Consortium. On the 1st of December, 2015, consortium members were notified by ECHA (European Chemical Agency – the responsible authority for the BPR) that our ECA dossier had been approved and members of the consortium would now be Article 95 listed. Read more.
According to Article 95(1) of the Biocidal Products Regulation, ECHA is to publish a list of relevant substances and the respective substance and product suppliers. Ozo Innovations is included on the ECHA Article 95 list as an active substance supplier of “active chlorine generated from sodium chloride by electrolysis”.Product efficacy:
eloclear is safe when used as instructed. It passes the following tests in dirty and clean conditions*:
- BS EN 1276:2009 quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of our disinfectant to be used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
- BS EN 1650:2008 quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of fungicidal or yeasticidal activity of our disinfectant to be used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
- BS EN 13697:2015 quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of our disinfectant to be used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
- BS EN 14476:2013 quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area.