ElvaX - Model ProSpector 3 - Portable, Handheld XRF Elemental Analyzer
From Handheld Analyzers
ProSpector 3 is the next-generation handheld X-ray fluorescence analyzer. It offers a new level of analysis accuracy, speed, and detection limits. ProSpector 3 is the smallest and lightest handheld XRF on the market with an intuitive and user-friendly software interface. Unique processing algorithms allow analyzing various types of materials including alloys, ores, soils, plastics, automotive catalysts etc.
With powerful hardware and unique software algorithms, the ProSpector 3 offers the highest precision and accuracy of elemental analysis for a wide range of materials.
Dynamically Adaptive Shaping (DAS) DPP developed by Elvatech combined with the Fast SDD detector makes the ProSpector 3 the fastest handheld XRF analyzer on the market.
Thanks to the digiX-50 digital X-Ray source, automatic temperature and barometric corrections, and digital calibration adjustment, ProSpector 3 offers long-life reproducibility of the analysis without the need to re-calibrate the system.
- World’s fastest XRF analyzer (throughput above 350 000 cps – more than twice as fast as any other handheld XRF) – highest accuracy within the shortest measurement time, excellent precision
- World’s smallest (236 х 193 х 68 mm), and lightest (1.05 kg with a battery) handheld analyzer – easy to operate
- Dustproof and waterproof instrument body, with IP-67 ingress protection rating – ProSpector 3 can be operated even under water!
- Automatic collimator changer for small spot analysis of jewelry, welds etc.
- Folding display – for easy operation in the lab stand without connecting to a PC
- Highest mobility – up to 16 hours of autonomous operation on a single battery charge, hot battery swap
- Superior calibration stability, compensation of influence of ambient temperature and pressure variations – no need to spend time for calibration
- Two CCD cameras for macro- and micro- view
- Full compatibility with ElvaXTM PC software
- Radiation safety: proximity sensor and low count rate detection
Data can be transferred from ProSpector 3 to a PC directly via USB, WiFi or Bluetooth connection. MicroSD socket is also available for data storage and transfer. The detector shield protects detector Be window, the most fragile part of the instrument, from being punctured by sharp objects like wires, shavings etc.
ProSpector 3 has the largest touch screen (4.3”) available in hand-held XRF analyzers. All the required data is shown without scrolling. The unique design of the folding display allows for convenient operation in the lab stand with no need to use an external PC. Image autorotation lets you operate the analyzer both in the horizontal and vertical position.
A GPS sensor is embedded into new ProSpector 3. Longitude, latitude, and altitude are stored with each measurement and can be exported to any GIS system for further geochemical mapping.
- Anode: Rh, W
- Voltage: 50 kV
- Current: 200 uАmp
- Power: 5 W
- 8 positions filter changer
- 2 position collimator changer
- Type: Fast SDD
- Area: 25 mm2 (option 70 mm2)
- Energy resolution: Count rate: 500,000 cps
- DPP: proprietory DAS (Dynamically Adaptive Shaping) type, 80 MHz sampling rate
- MCA: 4096 channels
- Display: 4.3″
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 2 high-resolution video cameras
- Dimensions: 236 х 193 х 68 mm
- Weight: 0.82 kg, 1.05 with battery kg
- Protection: IP67
- Operating system: Windows EC7
- Analysis algorithms: Fundamental parameters (FPA), Empirical (regression) calibrations