Enduramaxx - Model 500 Litre (171005) - Baffled Horizontal Tank for Drinking Water to Liquid Fertilser
From Horizontal Tanks
Looking for a heavy-duty 100% rust proof 500 Litre water tank for water or liquid fertiliser? This 500 Litre water tank is designed for liquid transport as well as static water tank. This water tank is manufactured from UV stabilized polyethylene giving a heavy-duty tank without weight penalty. These tanks are designed for liquids up to 1.7 sg from water to liquid fertiliser and molasses.
The unique pin mounting system enables these horizontal water tanks to be mounted securely without the need of steel mounting straps which can cause fatigue. The baffled horizontal tank is designed to conveniently mount on flat surfaces without additional support.
The 171005 Enduramaxx water tank 500 litre is designed to provide capacity with the lowest centre of gravity making them one of the best designs available for transporting liquid. These horizontal tanks feature molded-in “part baffles” to reduce sloshing and increase stability during transport. Custom fabricated mounting frames are available for more permanent bowser applications.
Uses of these tanks include:
- Transport of molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer
- Liquid and water transport
- Water bowser hire for clean water supply
- Dust suppression
Enduramaxx suggest use of the baffle ball which reduce fluid movement for improved load stability.
These are a few of the endless list of possibilities where a transport of liquid is required.
Capacity: 500 Litre Water Tank (110 gal) Over Length: 1190 mm Overall Width: 1050 mm Overall Height: 550 mm Tank capacities stated may be brim full therefore the useable capacity may be less.
- Rotationally moulded for strength from UV stabilised polyethylene
- 4 mounting points for the tank be mounted
- Unique pin mount system on each mounting leg
- Internal part baffles
- 455 mm dia Lid – vented or non-vented
- Available in a variety of colours – black, light green, translucent natural, blue, yellow & red
- 1.5″ BSP outlet (other sizes available upon request):