Enduro - Fiberglass Channel Framing
Enduro’s fiberglass channel framing works with industry standard materials as well as most commonly used industrial structures such as beams and columns. Our channel framing can be ordered solid or punched.
For punched channel framing, add “H” to the end of the part number; example: EC-10H. Punched not available for double channel.
Punched holes are 9/16” holes on 2” centers. Replaces drilled strut. For use in tray support systems, electrical conduit and tray rungs for tying down cable. Available in 10 ft and 20 ft lengths. Please download our Strut Catalog to see more information including loading data.
- Attaches to industry standard materials and structures
- Works with Enduro cable tray systems and strut systems
- Ask about custom systems designed with our strut channel framing
- Lightweight yet high in strength and durability
- Complies with NEMA VE 2 standards for field installation
- Solid and punched framing available