Enerac - Model M500 - Handheld Portable Combustion Efficiency Emissions Analyzer
Enerac invented the first electronic portable multi-parameter combustion analyzer in 1979 (in the USA). Enerac still services this analyzer as well as all others Enerac has manufactured. The Enerac Model 500 is a low-cost, easy to use (no technical expertise needed) portable combustion efficiency emissions analyzer. The Enerac 500 is perfect for determining the efficiency of a combustion source as well as for collecting advanced emissions data for internal use, or for local, state and federal emissions reporting requirements.
The Enerac 500 is perfect for testing various combustion sources, such as boilers, burners, engines, turbines, generators, kilns, dryers, heaters and ovens (just to name a few). Equally, with a simple combustion efficiency test, or a more advanced combustion emissions test, the Enerac 500 is designed to provide years of trouble-free service. It is flexible enough to be tailored to meet your specific needs, yet simple enough to be completely maintained in the field. Advanced design, rugged construction and an impressive array of options are its hallmark. Constructed as a field work-horse the Enerac 500 can be upgraded (adding sensors and options to the same unit) to meet your changing needs at any time.
The Enerac 500 provides a comprehensive range of automatic emissions calculations, advanced Enercom Windows Software, two-way communications and factory support. From low NOx burners, (0.1ppm NOx resolution) to large rich burn engines (5,000ppm (NOx)/20,000ppm CO) the Enerac 500 is designed to help meet your needs of various monitoring applications at an affordable price.
The Enerac 500 handheld combustion efficiency emissions analyzer, is our newest, low cost, Emissions-Monitoring System, utilizing standard electrochemical sensors. It is designed to help you meet the challenges of a rapidly changing regulatory environment. It is easy to use, comprehensive (O2-CO-NO-NO2-(NOx), SO2, Combustibles, Stack Temperature, Draft), and flexible.
- A micro-sized Combustion-Efficiency analyzer and Emissions-Monitoring System
- Thermoelectric Condenser / Peltier Cooler (sample conditioning system for proper detection and measurement of NO2 and/or SO2 gasses
- Powered by 4xAA Rechargeable batteries
- Built-in Thermal Printer: 2' Character-type
- Our Enercom Windows Software included
- USB and Serial Ports included. Bluetooth Wireless (optional)
The Enerac 500 is designed for years of trouble-free service. Housed in a rugged, lightweight aluminum case, its modular design allows end-users the ability to replace a battery or sensor, in a matter of seconds. Reducing both downtime and costs.
- Rugged lightweight aluminum case
- Work-horse of the industry
- Won't warp or crack like plastic models
- Small, lightweight and tough
- 2 Year Warranty
- 24 Hour Service
- Best service and support in the industry
The Enerac 500 provides an extensive range of data management, and support options. It not only (automatically) performs complicated emission calculations, it can even allow the user the ability to identify specific data sets with a specific customer, dramatically reducing retrieval and processing costs.
Enerac 500 is compatible with Enerac's advanced Enercom for Windows (tm) software. All parameters can be continuously displayed; Minimum, Maximum, Averages and Standard Deviations calculated; Multiple plots and graphs can be viewed or printed. With the Enercom software, data management and report writing is now a snap. With the Enerac 500, help is never more than a phone call or email away.
- Basic O2 Efficiency Analyzer
- CO Combustibles and draft options
- NO-NO2-SO2-H2S-NOx Options
- Expandable emissions package
- Interface with computer software
- RS, 232, USB and Bluetooth Communications
- Built-in Printer
With all these capabilities the Enerac 500 is surprisingly affordable.
- Buy only what you need and add options later
- Always upgradeable (anytime)!
- Free software and accessories
- Receive a generous trade-in allowance on your old analyzer
- Loaners available at no charge.
The Enerac 500 can be configured to a compliance-level analyzer with addition of several key features. The Enerac 500 has the ability to produce Total NOx data for one. With both the NO and NO2 sensors Total NOx is obtained (NOx)=NO+NO2 on stationary combustion sources). The ability to also configure the 500 with High Sensativity sensors allows extreme accuracy over the sensors shorter range etc. Additionally, the 500 has the option to have the Thermoelectric Condenser (also called Peltier Cooler) option installed. This is a sample conditioning system (usually found on our competitors larger more expensive units) essential for proper NO2 and or SO2 gas detection and measurement. With the final addition of the viton hose, sample quality is maintained and compliance level data obtained. Therefore, the Enerac 500 is perfect for meeting your local, state and federal regulatory emissions compliance requirements.
- Free data collection software
- Time-stamped internal data storage
- Total NOx (NO and NO2)
- High Sensitivity / Low Range Sensors Available
- Viton and Teflon hose options
- Sample Conditioning System (for proper NO2 and/or SO2 gas detection and measurement)
- Field replaceable sensors
- Easy field calibrations (if desired)
- Comply with local, state and federal emissions requirements
In a world of downsizing, and increasing workloads, the Enerac 500 can help you simplify your job. With a broad array of available options, the Enerac 500 will provide you with the capabilities you need, when you need them, all within your budget.
- CASE: 9.75” x 4” x 2.75” Aluminum case. Weight: 3 lbs.
- PROBE: 9” L x 3.8” OD Inconel steel stack probe. Probe housing connects to instrument via a 10 ft. Viton hose and water trap or Teflon hose and thermoelectric condenser. Maximum continuous temperature: 2000 F.
- Battery: 4-6 VDC. Rechargeable NiMH (included) or 4 disposable AA alkaline cells. Approx. 6-8 hours operating time (1.5 hours with T’cooler)
- AC: 120V, 60 Hz std. (220V, 50 Hz optional), using battery charger with NiCd/NiMH cells.
Display: Four line by 16 character Liquid Crystal Display with backlight illumination.
Printer: Internal 2” thermal printer.
Data Storage: Internal: 100 individually selectable buffers hold one complete set of measurements each in non-volatile memory. Buffer contents can be sent to printer or serial port. Data is stored by pressing the STORE key or automatically on a periodic basis.
Communications: Serial Port (RS-232C port) settings: 9600,N,8,1 Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port: Class 1 - Maximum Range 100m Optional Internal Modem Enercom software for Windows (9x/ME/XP/NT/2000) available. EnercomCE software for Pocket PCs running Windows Mobile. EnerPalm software for PalmOS.
FUELS: 15 Fuels: #2 Oil, #4 Oil, #6 Oil, Natural Gas, Anthracite, Bituminous, Lignite, Wood (50% H2O), Wood (0% H2O), Kerosene, Propane, Butane, Coke Oven Gas, Blast Furnace & Sewer Gas. Custom fuels available on request or by customer programming using ENERCOM software.