MSA-N Series Single Shaft Shredders are heavy duty size reduction machines suitable for processing a wide range of materials. These shredders are ideal for the size reduction of flexible and/or medium hardness hollow products in bales. The fast acting, PLC controlled swing pusher automatically forces material to the rotor according to motor loading which maximizes material throughput. Machine capacities typically range between1,500kg/hr –9,000kg/hr+.
- Chevron rotor design
- Rotor knives manufactured from special heat treated DC53 steel. They can be rotated and used on four edges before replacement
- Long life fixed blades that can be adjusted to maintain cutter clearance
- Wear resistant coating. Optional for applications involving abrasive material such as fibre glass
- Genox Vision Series Screen Basket
- Quick change screens for accurate particle size control (sizes 12-100mm)
- Safety limit switch fitted to screen access door to prevent machine operation whilst access door is open
- Cylinders access door opener mounted on V800-V1500 series for easy opening and access
- Star screen is available as an option for thin and/or flexible material such as film
- Genox Vision Series Bearings
- Oversized, high quality spherical shaft bearings are isoloated from the cutting chamber to prevent product migrations through the grease seals
- Bearing housing integral machined to ensure the longevity of the bearings
- Rotor water cooling. Optional water cooling through the bearing housing to the rotor
- Genox Vision Series Ram
- Segmented shredding chamber floor with brass guides
- Machined, one-piece segmented floor
- Advanced adjustable sealing system for the pushing unit
- Fines discharge chute to the collect the fines during shredding and to protect theÃ‚Â hydraulic power pack
- Genox Vision Series Drives
- Electric drive motors configured for Star/Delta starting. Fluid coupling mounted on V1200 and V1500
- Heavy duty reduction gearbox mounted directed onto the rotor shaft
- Shock absorbing gearbox mountng arrangement to reduce stress on drive components
- Genox Vision Series Hydraulic System
- Twin speed hydraulics, faster speed for backwards to maximise the shredding throughput
- Integrated oil/air cooler to maintain temperature for continuous operation
- Optional cover insulator for applications that may eject hazard particles such as wood shredding.
- Genox Vision Series Control Panel
- Standalone electrical control panel with Siemens PLC control system and Schneider electrical components.
- Manual and automatic controls for rotor direction and hydraulic force feeding device
- Intelligent programming whereby the motor automatically reverses on overload and stops when the machine is idle
- Plastics -Mouldings, Purgings/Lump, Profiles, Films etc.
- Paper & Cardboard - Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials etc.
- Copper Cable - Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A
- Aluminum - Used Beverage Cans (UBC's), Swarf, Cables etc.
- Textiles - Carpet (Rolls & Tiles), Garments etc.
- Security Destruction - Counterfeit Items, Faulty Goods, Out of Date Stock etc.
- Aluminium Cans & Bottles
- Cartons, Cores & Tubes
- Printing Waste
- Plastics: Drum
- Organic Waste
- Medical Waste
- Plastics: Recycling
- Plastics: Various
- Plastics: Toy
Typical Applications Range