Enertrols - Model SM Series - Sub-Miniature Shock Absorber
Enertrols durable sub-miniature SM 5M industrial shock absorber offers three effective weight ranges for handling a variety of load conditions.
High energy per cycle and energy per hour ratings are key features of this versatile sub-miniature, along with an integral mechanical stop and Weartec Plus for outstanding corrosion protection.
- Impact velocity range:
- SM 9M: 0.5 to 6 ft/sec (0.15 to 1.8 nVsec)
- SM 10: 0.5 to 5 ft/sec (0.15 to 1.5 rrVsec)
- SM 26: 0.5 to 8 ft/sec (0.15 to 2.4 m/sec)
- SM 30M: 2.2 to 12.9 ft/sec (0.67 to 3.93 m/sec) SM 76: 0.5 to 12 ft/sec (0.15 to 3.66 mteec)
- Operatiig Temperatue:
- SM MM arid SM 10: 14° to 150°F (-10° to 66°Q SM 26,30M,& 76c 32° to 150°F (0° to 66°C)
- Mechanical stop: Integral mechanical stop built into front of units.
- Oil Type : Silbone
- Oil type SM 30M: Hydraulic oil
- Steel body with Vteartec Plus finish. Hardened stainless steel piston tod.
- Maximum side load depends on application. For additbnai information contact EnertroIs Applications Department.
- Lock nut included with each shcc k absorber.
- Note: All dimensions and tolerarce vaiues listed in this catabg ate nominai ard subject to charge without notice.