ENEXIO - 2H Air Inlet Louvres for Cooling Towers
Our cellular inlet louvres improve the air flow into the cooling tower. They not only hold back unwanted elements (e.g. leaves) but also prevent water splash-out which can cause icing and loss of expensive water and treatment chemicals. Moreover, an inlet louvre restricts the amount of sunlight entering the cooling tower thereby impeding algae growth. Also the tower‘s clean appearance is maintained.
- Prevents water splash-out
- Prevents ingress of leaves into the cooling tower
- Restricts the amount of sunlight into the cooling tower impeding algae growth
- Low pressure drop
- Flexibility in material and dimensions allows adaptation to plant requirements according to customer request
- Long service life due to chemical and UV resistance of PP and PVC