Ensival-Moret - Model MFR/MFB - ISO Chemical Process Pump
From ISO Pumps
Centrifugal ISO Process Pump complying with ISO5199‐2858 standard. Construction in accordance with ISO 5199 and dimensions in accordance with ISO 2858. Flanges PN16 - option PN20 (ANSI 150 lbs). BACK PULL-OUT design: dismantling without disturbing piping or motor. Suitable for severe continuous duties. Bearing type : three rolling-contact bearings lubricated by oil or by grease as required. Semi-open or closed impeller Shaft fully protected from pumped liquid by shaft sleeve and O-ring.
- Shaft seal by standard single, double, tandem or cartridge mounted mechanical seal.
- Mechanical seal installation in open type stuffing box as standard.
- Pressure in stuffing box controlled by impeller back vanes.
- Low NPSHr.
- Maximum interchangeability of parts throughout the series.
- Most standard models available ex stock.
- Adapter frame can be made of 316 stainless steel.
- Option: Heating or cooling jacket.
- Bearing frame sealed by deflector to prevent oil contamination.
- Flow : up to 780 m³/h (3,434 US gpm)
- Total head : up to 160 m (525 ft)
- Maximum operating pressure : 16 bar (232 PSI)
- Temperature operating range : up to 180° C (356° F)
- Maximum speed : 3,600 rpm at 60 Hz
- Higher flows and heads upon request
- Duplex SS : A743 CD4Mcu
- Super Austenitic SS : A 743 CN7M
- Cast iron : A48 class 35B
- 30% chr. Cast iron A532 Class 3
- Other materials upon request, titanium, Hastelloy, nickel…
For all industries
- Chemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Steel industry
- Paper industry
- Food industry