Entex - Fiberglass Thread
Fiberglass Thread is made of E-glass yarn and is composed of very fine fibers, which are twisted and twisted. The thread has a smooth surface and high strength, and is resistant to high temperatures and corrosion. This thread is suitable for sewing high temperature filter bags.
We provide sewing threads suitable for various filter bag materials:
- Glass fiber sewing thread coated with ptfe
- Basalt sewing thread with ptfe coating
- PTFE sewing thread.
- Fiberglass Thread has a smooth surface, strong weaving ability, abrasion resistance, soft feel and no harm to the body.
- High temperature resistance 700℃ (holding temperature), low temperature resistance -270℃;
- High strength and high elasticity module;
- Guide heat, insulation heat, low proportion of sound absorption and insulation sound;
- Acid and alkali corrosion resistance;
Fiberglass Thread is extremely resistant to high temperatures, mechanical resistance, chemical stability, oil and water resistance, electrical insulation and thermal insulation. These fabrics are made of 6 or 9 micron diameter fibers, which provides our products with great flexibility and resistance to vibration and abrasion. This type of glass fiber is economical, chemically resistant, strong, and can withstand reasonable temperatures when used.