ENVEA - Model Cairnet 2015 - Autonomous Networks of Sensor-Based Mini-Stations
Real-time standalone and networkable air-monitoring station containing up to four Cairsens® microsensors and cellular communication within a waterproof & solar powered enclosure. Following in real-time any given pollutant emissions data directly from your office, via your computer, smartphone or tablet? All the data centralized in the Cloud, with minimum operating costs (no maintenance, no visit on site to retrieve the data…)? Cairnet is made for you.
- Real-time monitoring and alerts of the most common types of pollutants: H2S / CH4S, NH3, nmVOC, O3 / NO2, NO2, CO, SO2, PM10 & PM2.5 particulates
- Very high sensitivity to capture low level gas concentrations (down to ppb)
- Provides reliable measurement data at a fraction of the cost of reference method analyzers
- Evolutive, easy to use, easy to move: no cables or complicated installation, just set up and move to different locations on your site as needed
- Cairnet® requires only annual maintenance, when sensors should be replaced with new ones
- Ability to change the set of pollutants being monitored at any time (excepting dust)
- The Cairsens® sensors are manufactured in France and are calibrated in our metrological laboratory using Standard Reference AQMS monitors. No need for re-calibration (1 year lifetime). They are delivered with a calibration certificate.
- Embedded measurement of temperature, relative humidity and pressure
- Possibility to realize hybrid AQMS networks (reference stations & mini-stations)
- Measurements meet European directive 2008/50/EC
Independent reviewers, including the European JRC (Joint Research Council) and the US-EPA, have determined the accuracy, linearity, limits of detection and precision of Cairsens® as very good when compared with reference devices. Further studies with NASA have shown very good agreement with reference measurements.
- Leak detection and monitoring of fugitive emissions: quarries, storage facilities, mines, manufacturing plants
- Odor monitoring: WWTP, recycling, pulp and paper manufacturing, sewerage treatment facilities, refineries
- Forecasting of industrial fence line emissions
- Indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring: smart cities, road-side & tunnels, schools, airports, ship terminals…
- Health and safety: mines, industrial sites, construction
- Providing data for air dispersion modelling
- Cairnet monitoring systems can be also used to supplement conventional air quality stations by offering additional measurement points and area coverage.
Every Cairnet measurement point consists of:
- Solar panel and its battery
- Wireless communication module
- Weather protection enclosure including up to 4 Cairsens miniature sensors, each measuring one or two pollutants. Th sensors are to be selected from the list, function of your specific requirements.
- Power supply: 12VDC / 1.5A plug pack and internal battery
- Solar Panels Kit (option): 26 Watts (with 2 panels). Mounting bracket included
- Mounting: Mounting bracket included for pole, tripod, mast etc. (⌀40 mm max)
- Dimensions (LxHxW): Cairnet® enclosure: 230x370x200 mm
- Solar Panels kit: 800x410x100 mm (for 2 pcs)
- Weight: Cairnet® enclosure: 5,1 Kg
- Solar Panels kit: 4,9 Kg (for 2 pcs)
- Environmental conditions: -20°C to +50°C / HR 10% to 90%
Cellular communication characteristics:
- Technology and frequency bands: 2G/3G/LTE advanced Quad-band GSM/2G/ EDGE (850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz)
- Regulatory compliance: R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC Japan JRF/JPA – FCC – IC
Site configuration and communication mode:
- 2,5G/3G cellular: suitable for large surface network deployments; area must be covered by the 2G to 3G network (data access contract required)
- Radio Xbee: suitable for small sites. The distances between Cairnet stations and the central antenna (Modem / Coordinator) must not exceed 200 meters in free field.