ENVEA (ex Environnement S.A) - Model E-Series - Ecodesigned Criteria Pollutants Analyzers
Dedicated to the measurement of regulated pollutants such as ozone (O3), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NO- NO2 and NOx), the e-Series of analysers, has been designed with a special consideration to the environmental impacts of the product during its whole lifecycle.
- The measurement modules of the e-Series are fitted in closed cell 100% recyclable expanded polypropylene foam (EPP*) that has outstanding cushioning properties, high strength-to-weight ratio, efficient thermal and electrical insulation and provides easier access for service and maintenance, or for recycling the product at its end-of-life.
- Polluting components have been fully eliminated: the O342e is the 1st ozone analyzer on the market which does not use Mercury lamp as excitation source
- As the lifetime energy use and environmental aspects have been taken into account during the conception and design phases, over 95% of each e-Series analyzer can be recycled.
- The analyzers are very compact, lightweight and have a low carbon footprint: up to 82% less than other criteria pollution monitor on the market.
- Engineered with breakthrough technologies, the e-Series achieve a previously unreachable level of autonomy: it also integrates self diagnosis and a high level of self-operation
- Service assistant Inside : Each analyzer is self monitored continuously for performance and fault control: it detects early signs of trouble, identifies the service needed and even guides the service operations!
*EPP is 100% recyclable and does not support microbial growth. Manufacturing EPP requires no Volatile Organic Compounds, chlorofluorocarbon or other compounds that are recognized as most harmful to the environment.
- Ambient air quality monitoring
- Indoor air quality continuous monitoring
- Mobile and fixe monitoring stations
- Traffic stations: near-road, tunnels, canyon streets
- Medical gases measurements...
- NO - NO2 measurement according to the European Directive 2008/50/CE
- Sustainable eco-design
- Low carbon footprint
- Low power consumption
- Long lifespan, excellent accuracy
- Reliable electronics
- Economic, easy and reduced maintenance
- Common electronic boards: optimized spare parts stock
- Interactivity: Smart, connected instruments. the ESA ConnectTM user interface allows remote, simultaneous multichannel viewing and control of the monitor from any PC, tablet or smartphon
- Real-time animated synoptics, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens displayed while the instrument is operating…
O342e - UV photometry LED based Ozone analyzer
- US-EPA - Automated Equivalent Method : EQOA-0515-225
- TÜV - certified to EN 14625 et EN 15267 Certificate N° 0000043106
- Compliance with: EN 14625, EN 15267, ISO 13964, 40 CFR part 53 SUB B & SUB C
CO12e - Non dispersive Infra Red CO / CO2 analyzer
- US-EPA - Automated Reference Method : RFCA-0915-228
- TÜV - to EN 14626
- Compliance with: EN 14626, EN 15267, ISO 4224, 40 CFR part 53 SUB B & SUB C
AF22e - UV Fluorescent SO2 analyzer
- US-EPA - Automated Equivalent Method : EQSA-0802-149
- TÜV - to EN 14212
- Compliance with: EN 14212, EN 15267, ISO 10498, 40 CFR part 53 SUB B & SUB C
AC32e - Chemiluminescent NO-NOx & NO2 analyzer
- Compliance with: EN 14211, EN 15267, ISO 7996,40 CFR part 53 SUB B & SUB C