ENVEA - Model Stackflow 400 - QAL 1 Certified Ultrasonic Flue Gas Flowmeter
The STACKFLOW 400 is an advanced flue gas flow measurement system for continuous monitoring of releases from industrial sources complying with European monitoring standard EN 16911-2:2013 and 15267-3.
It utilizes FlueSonic Ultrasonic Flow technology, for unique benefits:
- Unique extended measurement path (400mm) permits accurate & increased representative measurements
- Facilitates stack velocity, volumetric flow and pollutant mass release calculations when linked to gas & dust
- Robust flow measurement for industrial applications
- Sensor available in 2 different forms (straight or angled) for both horizontal & vertical stacks; angled probe version to fit existing perpendicular ports
- Built-in automatic reference self-checks for regulatory compliance (QAL 3)
The PCME STACKFLØW 400 is suitable for measuring flue gas flow rate after both bag filter and electrostatic precipitator arrestment plant and it satifies the need for high quality measurement on emission release data. From a regulatory perspective its high quality assurance features makes it suitable as a compliance device. Typical application areas are:
- Waste to Energy and Incineration plants
- Emissions from Steel, Chemical and Mineral processing applications
- Gas Turbines and Coal-fired Power plants
- Industrial stacks (before or after final arrestment plant)
- Variable speed fans on dust arrestment plant...
The STACKFLØW 400 satisfies the need for high quality assurance on emission release data, reporting mass emissions (kg/year) as well as concentration monitoring.
The STACKFLØW 400 performs Lower and Upper Reference (also Zero or Span) hardware self-checks (a requirement of EN 16911-2:2013). These checks assess not only the performance of the electronics and measurement algorithm, but also the performance and correct operation of the transducers, including their ability to transmit, receive and discriminate actual ultrasonic signals from noise and offsets in the stack environment. These automatic Quality Assurance features provide outputs which can be used for QAL3 reporting requirements (as defined in EN ISO 16911-2) and provide feedback to the user on correct operation of the instrument.
The sensor can be easily fitted to existing gas and dust monitoring systems. Mass emission monitoring and calculation of particulate releases (when combined with PCME PLUS controller and dust monitor or plant PLC/SCADA systems.
Single stack mounting flange without the need for additional stack access at different levels fas or crosstack ultrasonic instruments. The angled probe version can be supplied to fit existing perpendicular ports, without the need to fit new angled port and standoff.
No need of air purge to prevent dust contamination. Tolerance to transducer's contamination and flow eddies.
Unique FlueSonic technology giving higher accuracy over flue gas velocities 0-50 m/s and flue gas temperatures -20°C to 50°C
- Stack Temperature: -20°C to 200°C (-4°F to 392°F)
- Stack Diameter: ≥0.5 m (1.6 ft)
- Stack Pressure: ±100 mbar
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Lenght of Measurement Path: 400 mm (16 in., nominal)
- Response Time: 5 to 40s variable
- Gas Velocity ±(0 to 50) m/s - ±(0 to 30) m/s (Certification Range)
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s
- Minimum Detection Velocity 0.0 m/s
- Sensor Options
- Horizontal stack orientation
- Vertical stack orientation
- Maximun Insertion Lenght into Stack: 1400mm
- TUV certified to the latest QAL1 requirements (EN 16911-2 and EN 15267-3).
- Includes in-built automatic reference self-checks for regulatory compliance (QAL3)