ENVICON - Model ENVIMAX - Double Membrane Tube Diffuser
ENVICON double membrane tube diffusers ENVIMAX are available with various membrane materials and in various lengths up to an active length of 2000 mm. They are available fully pre-assembled or, for cost-effective shipping, as a set consisting of 2 membrane tube diffusers and an adapter set. Our rugged, powerful diffusers are made in Germany.
ENVICON double membrane tube diffusers are available with the following membranes:
- durable, efficient standard membrane made of sulphur crosslinked EPDM
- for high demands and municipal wastewater
- peroxide crosslinked high-performance EPDM membrane
- for very high temperature and wastewater loads
- plasticiser-free silicone membrane with very high tear propagation resistance
- resistant to animal fats and proteins
- can be used at high temperatures
- the very smooth surface protects against microbiological growth and deposits
- plasticiser-free polyurethane membrane with very high abrasion and tear propagation resistance
- for the highest mechanical demands
- resistant to microbes and hydrolysis with very good resistance to oil, petrol and chemicals
To simplify and speed up fitting and removal of membrane tube diffusers, ENVICON offers an effective assembly tool.