Enviro Liner - Model 6000x - Layfield Flagship Flexible Membrane Liner
Enviro Liner 6000x is Layfield's flagship flexible membrane liner geomembrane brand with exceptional UV resistance and performance properties.
Enviro Liner® 6000x is a specialized fortified polyolefin alloy that is designed for extended life in most geomembrane applications. Fortified geomembranes are manufactured with special prime grade resins that are stabilized with advanced UV stabilizers and antioxidant additives. This provides the geomembrane with superior physical, mechanical, and endurance properties.
Enviro Liner® 6000x is fortified with the latest in Ultra Violet/Anti Oxidant (UV/AO) stabilization packages that provides exceptional UV resistance. It is designed for long term exposed applications and very good chemical resistance. It is an excellent product choice for applications such as landfill caps, secondary containment of hydrocarbons, frac produced water, tailings dams, and waste water containment. Enviro Liner® 6000x series is manufactured by Layfield in North America and is available in thicknesses of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 80 mils (0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0 mm). Enviro Liner® 6000 is also available in one or two-side textured and a conductive version is available by special order.
Every step in the production of an Enviro Liner® 6000x geomembrane is completed to our ISO 9000 quality management system. The Enviro Liner® 6000x series has been tested for various key performance properties and the results of these tests have been documented in this booklet. Both standard and extended warranties are available on approved applications for our Enviro Liner® 6000x series in thicknesses of 30, 40, 50, 60 and 80 mil (0.75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0 mm).
- Highly UV stable, durable flexible membrane lining material
- The latest in Ultra Violet/Anti Oxidant (UV/AO) stabilization packages
- Suitable for liners and covers
- White surface to reduce installation temperatures
- Extended weathering warranty available
- Excellent multi-axial properties
- Water and waste water ponds and floating covers
- Oilfield pits, ponds, and frac tanks
- Mining heap leach pads and ponds
- Solid waste base liners and caps
- Commercial vapor management